Super Bowl Sunday is here! Regardless of whether or not you’re cheering for a certain team, today is the perfect occasion to spend the day with your family.
Many families follow yearly traditions on game day. Some cook their favorite dishes to snack on while they’re watching the kick-off, and others invite the whole neighborhood over to cheer on their favorite team.
If you are looking for a way to entertain with style, browse our Dining & Entertaining collection.
One thing is true: football and buffalo chicken go together very well. This year, try this fun recipe (courtesy of RealHouseMoms.com) to share with your family on game day.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 10 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup buffalo style hot sauce (see notes)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 thawed chicken breasts
- 1-2 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Boil the chicken breasts for 15-20 minutes
- Shred the chicken
- Put the cream cheese in the bottom of an 8×8 baking dish
- Stir until it is smooth
- Add the ranch dressing, buffalo style hot sauce, and mozzarella cheese
- Stir until everything is mixed together well
- Stir in the shredded chicken
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the dip is heated throughout
- Stir again
- Add the sliced green onions on top
- Dip and enjoy!