Thanksgiving is about family gatherings and being thankful for the people and things in your life. At Uno Alla Volta, we honor human connection and build long-lasting relationships with our artisans. We strive to bring joy to others by sharing the work from the hands and hearts of our creators. These crafted treasures are handmade one at a time to inspire and touch the soul of its new caretaker.
In the celebration of Thanksgiving, we also enjoy a big meal which includes turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and much more. Since our treasures are gracefully unique and no two items are exactly alike, we would like to share with you this delicious and unique Thanksgiving dish.
BAKED ARTICHOKE HEARTS
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
- 3 packages of frozen artichoke hearts
- 2/3 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Minced garlic
- Spray your pan with a spray oil of your choice and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil your artichokes for about 5 minutes then drain the water.
- Combine the minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, and breadcrumbs in a bowl and set aside.
- Add one layer of artichokes in your pan and add half of the breadcrumb mixture on top.
- Add two teaspoons of water to avoid dryness.
- Then add another layer of artichokes and add the rest of the breadcrumb mixture on top.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Serve! Looking for the right dish to serve your delicious side meal on? Click here!